I am very honoured and privileged that Cheeni Thoughts has nominated me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award!! It’s people like Cheeni that make blogging worthwhile, to get this coming from such an amazing writer is touching especially due to the fact that Cheeni is a fashion fanatic too but also writes about life and love with depth and heart. So I thankyou for my first ever WordPress award! To accept this nominee I have to say 7 interesting facts about myself and nominate 15 blogs, so here it goes…
1. I started studying fashion through art.
2. My best friend has been my best friend all my life, literally.
3. I’m the youngest of 4 sisters in my family (I know, my poor Daddy!)
4. My favourite part of fashion is the idea behind design.
5. I love the Dalai Lama.
6. Places I’d love to visit: Venice, Paris, Bali, India, China and Thailand.
7. Me and my boyfriend are planning on Trekking the wall of China next summer for the charity: Alsymers Society.
I generally think in life we should appreciate the genuinely caring people close to us because they are the ones that make our hearts a little warmer and our smiles a little bigger. They give us the courage to go after our dreams and discover our passion, so I want to thank everyone who is supportive of me…and in terms of the bloggesphere, Thanks Cheeni for making me a VIB!
I have come across a lot of WordPress blogs which I find inspiring in terms of where I would like to see myself in the fashion industry in the future, inspiring in terms of voicing opinion and quotes to help motivate and bring up issues that collectively help people to talk about and inspiring in terms of motivating its readers to get up and make each day beautiful. So with this mix of talent here is my list of nominees:
12. Hearts of June
14. Always Aces
15. Allure de Vogue